Thursday, December 6, 2007

Laser-in-the-Eye

I'm scheduled for Laser Vision Correction (LVC) tomorrow morning. I didn't *think* I was nervous about it. After all, a few of my close friends have had the procedure done and they rave about it. In fact, I don't know anyone personally who has had a negative experience.

But when The Eye Center called to me today to remind me (as if I would forget) and asked that I make sure to bring my signed "informed consent form," I started thinking of last-minute reasons why maybe this whole laser-in-the-eye thing is not such a great idea. At this point, I expect to be contact lens and glasses free this time tomorrow afternoon.

So, If anyone needs any AcuVue, daily, disposable contact lenses (-6.50 both eyes), let me know and I'll send 'em to you (assuming everything goes well, of course).

No comments: