Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thanks Mom and Dad

Better late than never, right?

My parents took us on a lot of cool trips while we were growing up. At the time, I had no real idea of the value of these trips -- either from a family-bonding perspective or a material perspective. Saying "thank you" now seems silly, but it's that time of year and I'm feeling both grateful and nostalgic. (Also, we are currently in the throes of a short trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and I keep thinking, "How did my parents do this with THREE children?!")

Here are some photos of one of the whitewater rafting trips we took. Pretty sure the river is the Nantahala in North Carolina. No idea how old I was and not sure why my sister isn't in these, but you get the point.


1 comment:

Susan said...

You are welcome.
Mom