Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vacation: Panda Sneeze

As mentioned briefly a few days ago, this is one of the busiest weeks of the year for me at work because of our annual conference. That conference starts tomorrow, the same day that Brad and Zander fly West to start a week-long vacation which will include lots of sore muscles (from skiing) and trips to the jacuzzi. (It's so hard to be us.)

I fly out a few days later to join. And while I certainly hope to find the time to post, one never knows -- what with all of the skiing, relaxing, and wine-drinking that will be going on.

As back-up blog content and because I have my priorities straight (spending time searching for blog content), I've been collecting various silly videos (mostly of children and animals) that have been floating around the web. Below is the first. It reminds me of myself as a new mother -- not just the size of the bear -- although I certainly felt that too -- but more so, the surprise and nervousness...

2 comments:

wrekehavoc said...

hooray for pandas! and for enabled comments!

JCB said...

And hooray for candid long-time bloggers pissing people off! - Jill