Saturday, March 8, 2008

"That was easy!"

For reasons I am not totally sure, we have one of those annoying "easy" buttons from Staples. (You can see and hear it in action on YouTube here.) I hid it at some point a few months ago but, unfortunately, Zander stumbled across it again this evening.

"That was easy!"
"That was easy!"
"That was easy!"
"That was easy..."

...was about all I heard for ten minutes. Then, he asked me why there was an "easy" button in the first place and whose voice was in it. As I tried to explain...

"That was easy!"
"That was easy!"
"That was easy!"
"That was easy!"

After about a 30-second pause, Zander says, "Where's the 'hard' button?" It was all I could do not to make a crack about Office Depot.

Either way, you can believe that button will magically disappear again tonight.

No comments: