Friday, April 18, 2008

Bad (and Old) Passover and Jewish Jokes: Part I

In honor of Passover, which starts at sundown tomorrow. Plus, we're in sunny South Florida for the holiday, so it seems especially appropriate.

FYI, I did not make these up. I've been holding onto them for years in my "humor" file. (Yes, I have a file and it has a nice little printed label.) Enjoy, but don't say I didn't warn you.

********

A group of leading medical researchers have published data indicating that Seder participants should NOT partake of both chopped liver and charoses. It seems that this combination can lead to Charoses of the Liver.

At our seder, we had whole wheat and bran matzoh, fortified with Metamucil. The brand name, of course, is..."Let My People Go."

Old Jewish men in Miami get hernias from wearing chai's which are too heavy. This condition is called chaiatal hernia!

If a doctor carries a black bag and a plumber carries a tool box, what does a mohel carry? A bris kit!

********

P.S. Hmmm. Seems the blogger spellcheck doesn't recognize the term "mohel." Anti-Semites.

No comments: