Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My New Mantra: Time to Nap!

Another busy weekend over here at "Casa de Jill, Brad, Zander, and bun-in-the-oven" including T-ball class, trips to Wegmans, Costco, the local dump, a friend's neighborhood pool, Meadowlark Botanical Gardens (to celebrate the birthday of one of Z's classmates), and a Washington Nationals game.

I'd like to say I'm tired from such a busy weekend, but truth is, I didn't go to everything. We do a lot of "dividing and conquering" in our family and Brad did most of both this particular weekend.

I'd post pictures, but the easy-download function on our digital camera broke and now we need to do something fancy-schmancy involving card readers and flash drives to get the photos off of the camera. Makes me want to nap just thinking about it.

No comments: