Thursday, August 7, 2008

Loud (as in noisy) tires

A few months ago, Brad bought some new tires (via Craig's List I think) for his car and although they might feel perfectly fine in terms of traction, they are quite loud (as in noisy, not tacky). I mean, you can barely have a conversation with someone sitting in the passenger seat without yelling.

So, in an effort to find out the problem, Brad has been doing some fancy tire switching each night. The other evening, he involved Zander in the jacking-up and the lug nuts and the grease and what not. It was way past bath time when I finally got off my *ss and I found them both in the garage, smiling from ear-to-ear. Later on, Brad showed me the photo below (which he took with his phone) and said he was in "heaven." Alrighty then. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

2 comments:

Susan said...

The maternal grandparents are opposed to having their grandson near a jacked up automobile.

JCB said...

So is the mother, but hey -- if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.