Tuesday, August 19, 2008

While I was home, barefoot and pregnant...

...Brad and Zander went on a spontaneous camping trip with friends to Little Bennett Park in Maryland this past weekend.

And try as I might to come up with some clever captions for these photos, I cannot. I was initially thinking something about how they should be in the back seat of the car instead of the trunk, but couldn't get it to come out sounding anything other than perverted. So see pictures -- sans inappropriate captions -- of Zander and his friend Macy below.

Just so you don't get the wrong idea, *Brad and Zander* went camping with Macy's family. *I* stayed home and cleaned the house the entire time. Also might have had some sushi. And not really cleaned at all.

P.S. Don't worry Mom. My husband assures me that the car did not move an inch while the children were in the trunk.

No comments: