Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick Update

Not really sure what to say, but want to respond to the comments, well-wishes, and offers to help. I/we really appreciate them. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel most of the time -- like this morning when I was able to read Zander a book before school -- little things like I used to take such joy in. It has, after all, only been a week as of this afternoon. So, I'm feeling a bit like a drama queen.

Zander seems to be adjusting remarkably well to the new addition. Knock on something -- fast. I keep expecting the worst and I know something will come eventually, but right now, he is as sweet as can be. Brad has managed to keep life pretty normal for him, so I'm sure that's helping.

I've got all sorts of pent up blogging in my bones, but it doesn't seem appropriate to jump right in. But, then again, appropriateness might have disappeared from this here blog when I posted things like this. So, on that front, expect some "odd/funny moments from labor and birth" coming soon...

No comments: