Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Bitten on the ass by a small, but agile dog"

As some readers know, my sister's job as a paralegal has taken her to St. Croix for a few months. Got this e-mail from her yesterday and thought it was too good not to share:

Today I was bitten on the ass by a small, but agile dog as we were returning from court. It's only a matter of time before I begin frothing at the mouth. When I return I intend to create a 5K to cure rabies (just like in the show "The Office.") Seriously, this Boston Terrier broke the skin and it really hurt!

I asked the owner (the manager of this bed and breakfast) to show me her records confirming the dog's shots. She was difficult about the whole thing and denied the dog bit me, although she and three other people witnessed it. Anyway, the manager later apologized profusely claiming that the dog may have been abused. (BULL, she bought it as a puppy from a breeder!) and is afraid of luggage. (I was dragging a box.) This could pose a problem considering she runs a bed and breakfast.

As for my injured butt, it continues to get bigger due to sitting in court all day w/no exercise.

No comments: