Monday, February 23, 2009

Quack. Quack.

Zander went duckpin bowling for the first time at his friend Jake's 5th birthday party this weekend. Actually, it was his first time bowling ever -- not just duckpin style. (I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even know that any other of bowling existed. So, like Zander, I kind of expected bowling pins with duck-heads on them or something. The biggest difference is that the pins and balls were significantly smaller.) And after Brad explained to a forlorn Zander that it was good to get a strike in bowling (unlike in baseball), all was well.

Cassandra and I watched and pooped (Casssandra not me). And surprise -- there was not a diaper changing table in this bowling alley. But, the folks that work there kindly directed me to their Keno room to do the deed of changing her, which worked just fine (although I'm not sure the older gentlemen in the room felt the same way.

No comments: