Friday, February 13, 2009

Random

I went to CVS yesterday to get Zander a new toothbrush. I also bought three items from the $1.00 area (stickers, also for the boy, in case you were wondering). Why am I telling you this? Because after buying those FOUR items, I got a receipt that was over three feet long. Seriously.

The receipt included the following offers:

  • a coupon for $2.50 off "any" Aveeno skin care item (woo hoo!),
  • a coupon for $2.00 off of Tums (where was this coupon when I was pregnant, huh?),
  • a free vial of CVS brand ibuprofen (score!),
  • some "extra bucks,"
  • a $25 gift card if I transfer a prescription, and
  • a donation to the "save the trees / conserve paper" fund. (Kidding on this last one.)

1 comment:

Andy said...

I had the same experience on Tuesday. The thing just kept printing and printing and printing. I thought I had won the lottery or something.