I went to CVS yesterday to get Zander a new toothbrush. I also bought three items from the $1.00 area (stickers, also for the boy, in case you were wondering). Why am I telling you this? Because after buying those FOUR items, I got a receipt that was over three feet long. Seriously.
The receipt included the following offers:
- a coupon for $2.50 off "any" Aveeno skin care item (woo hoo!),
- a coupon for $2.00 off of Tums (where was this coupon when I was pregnant, huh?),
- a free vial of CVS brand ibuprofen (score!),
- some "extra bucks,"
- a $25 gift card if I transfer a prescription, and
- a donation to the "save the trees / conserve paper" fund. (Kidding on this last one.)