Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Class of 2022

Holy smokes -- I feel like I am caught in some Lost-like web of time travel. A few flashes and all of a sudden my baby daughter is three months old (today) and my son attended a kindergarten orientation of sorts (yesterday) at his future elementary school.

The children went to the actual classrooms and parents stayed for a Q & A session with the principal. Surprisingly, Zander actually went willingly. (As mentioned before, he can be unpredictable when it comes to new situations that require separating from mom or dad.)

When the children returned to the cafeteria where the parents were waiting, they were carrying the banner in the photo above. Of course, we forgot the camera, so took this one with my phone.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Harvard Class of 2026!