Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Details, Details

I know what you're thinking -- that the Cassandra Clock has been stuck at 3-9 for a few days. Actually, you're probably not thinking about content related to this blog. And I'm right there with you. I mean, it's not that I'm not *trying* to come up with content. Wait, is that a double negative? That reminds me, I forgot to RSVP for that birthday party. And oops, I've lost my keys again.

That's what it's like inside my head these days.

Related, Cassandra's daycare has a variety of daily and weekly activities. For one of these, we were supposed to dress her in green. Brad asked me which day that was and I was all, "Um. I couldn't give a hoot. The fact that she is dressed at all is what I care about." Okay, I didn't say "hoot."

1 comment:

Susan said...

I LOVE the Cassandra Clock. It's my wallpaper on my new computer.