Monday, May 25, 2009

More from the questionable parenting front

While we're on the subject of questionable parenting, did I mention that we are seriously considering paying Zander to stop sucking his thumb? *He* actually suggested it, we didn't. He's been interested lately in how he can earn money of his own and was trying to come up with ideas. First he suggested we could pay him to "not have screen time." We balked. Then he suggested the thumb thing. I said that mommy and daddy needed to talk about it.

3 comments:

Melissa and Peter said...

I'm telling you...the kid is brilliant! In this economy you have to think out of the box for ways to make money and he seems to be doing just that! Go Zander!

kristi said...

My mom used to pay me to put eye drops in when I had pink eye. Pay the kid and be done with it. Braces are expensive.

JCB said...

Good point Kristi. Hadn't thought of it that way.