Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Been there

Bless me rabbi, for I have not blogged in a week. It is not because I don't have things to say about our recent, glorious trip to Colorado, because I do! In fact, the vacation was so fantastic, it's been a little harder than usual getting back into the old grind.

So, in the meantime, I'm going to link this post on Dooce.com. For anyone who doesn't know Dooce (aka Heather Armstrong) her blog is -- hands down -- the most read "mommy blog" of them all (probably even one of the most read blogs in general). She's funny and often crass, but also very real. She just had her second baby two weeks ago and today wrote about the adrenaline rush after natural childbirth (been there) her inability to fall asleep or stay asleep (been there), and her struggle with postpartum depression (been there).

No comments: