Friday, October 2, 2009

Postponing the Kissing Room

This is probably one of those "you had to be there" moments, but bear with me.

The room Cassandra is currently in at her daycare is called the "Sunfish" room. She will soon be transitioning to an older infant room called "The Kissing Fish." But, this post is not about how I can't believe she is already transitioning out of the younger infant room and how she will be (not) napping on a cot instead of (not) napping in a crib. A COT I said. No, it's not about that all.

Anyway, we were deciding whether or not the transition was a good idea. After talking with the sleep consultant we have been working with, I sent an e-mail to the director of the center to let her know that we would, indeed, be moving forward with the transition. However, I omitted the word "fish" and throughout the e-mail I went on and on about Cassandra's upcoming transition to "The KISSING" room.

Luckily, I had cc:ed Brad on the e-mail, who quickly clarified:

We are actually hoping to postpone the “Kissing Room” until at least Jr. High and will target the “Kissing Fish Room” for the immediate future. Thanks.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's my son-in-law.