Monday, February 15, 2010

Colorado Vacation 2010, Parts III and IV (Snow Tubing and Ice Skating)

I know already...enough about the vacation! Just one (or two) more and then I'll stop, I promise.

******

Brad, Zander, and my brother's family headed out snow-tubing on Keystone mountain...

Later on in the week, Zander, Grandma Susan, cousin Ben, and Aunt Erin went ice skating at Keystone Lake, which "boasts the largest Zamboni-maintained outdoor skating rink in North America." They gave the children funky "walker"-type things that really helped them ease into the skating...

While I'm posting these pics, I'd like to take this time to publicly thank my brother (aka Uncle Adam) for teacher Zander: "Give me five...up high...into space...IN YOUR FACE!" Nice one Adam. Thanks. Are we even now?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Just to clear up a point. Grandma Susan did NOT ice skate. I was the oficial photographer. It was amazing the way Ben and Zander, both first time skaters, took the the ice. Thanks to Erin for this adventure.