Monday, March 8, 2010

An oldie, but goodie

Cassandra is at the stage where she likes to see videos of other babies, especially other babies laughing. So, early in the morning when I'm checking my e-mail, she toddles over and says, "Upa! Upa! Upa!" It's reeeeeeally hard to look at that sweet face and not to lift her up onto my lap. So I end up putting "baby videos" and "laughing babies" into YouTube to find new content.

That's how I stumbled across "Charlie bit me." Now, I've seen this video many times before. Unbeknownst to me, it's actually the most popular YouTube video EVER (to date). But, having watched it a few times recently, at random times of the day, I find myself thinking, "Charlie bit me!" Not sure if it's the accent or what, but these kids are pretty darn cute. (Sorry about the stupid advertisements in the embedded version below.)

2 comments:

Andy said...

I love that one! I was watching it just the other day. I do think part of it is the kid's accent. I also often think in my head, "Charlie bit me" - but when I say it out loud people look at me funny.

The video reminds me of my kids. Coral is so tolerant of PJ and I've witnessed many scenes like this one. If my brother had bitten me I would have socked him in the head.

JCB said...

So glad it's not just me!

Funny to think of you socking your brother in the head too.