Sunday, December 12, 2010

Siblings, Part II

If I posted as often as I had content to post or even half as much as I think about posting, there would be something new here everyday. Then again, if there was something new here every day, I wouldn't have much to post about. I guess what I'm trying to say is part of the reason it's hard to find time to post is because my (our) life is so full and so busy. Some days I am barely holding it together. (No jokes please, Brad.)

But, tonight I have carved out an hour or so to catch up on some blog posts. They should be showing up over the next few days and here is the first...

* * * * * *

My brother was in D.C. again last week on a quick work-related trip. At the last minute, I was able to join him and my sister for dinner. It was surreal in some ways -- sitting at a nice restaurant drinking wine with my siblings. It was so...grown-up. Pardon the fuzzy picture.

No comments: