Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming Soon

I have all these great blog posts in my head and rarely the time to get them down....Long sob stories about historic gridlock, thundersnow, and seven-hour-commutes only to arrive to a home sans power....Local grandparents to the rescue with loving arms and warm beds....Clever things that the elder child comes up with and toddler things that the younger child does (e.g. walking by a counter where bagels are being sold, grabbing one, and taking a big bite).

I mean it when I say that I don't know how people do it with more than two children and full-time jobs. I love our life right now, but it's busy. Really, really busy.

The good news is that last night while the rest of the country was watching a certain football game, I got caught up on some blogging. So, coming soon...Cassandra's cooking videos, Zander speed sledding, and more.

No comments: