Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Magical Spring Break

So much to blog about and so little time. My life is full and I feel blessed, but also (and always) guilty for not doing more.

Over an extended Spring Break, we took a magical trip to visit my parents in South Florida and then road trip with them to Disney World. I hope to do a few posts on the trip in the next few days, but the quick story is that Zander became a roller-coaster/thrill-ride aficionado and Cassandra basked in the joy of swimming daily and having grandpa read her the same book over and over and over again. In between it all we had a Passover Seder, caught up with Popi and Grandma Joan, visited with Aunt Nettie (age 92) and Nat (age 98), and had a rare visit with Uncle Alan.

Like I said, full and busy! More to come...

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's not Piglet. That's Grandma Susan after the meal we just had.