Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More Puddles

It's rare that Brad asks me to post something here as he knows I already feel bad about not posting enough and he doesn't want to add any pressure. But he asked that I post this and I agree that it shows a few important things:

  • how we have changed as parents since Zander was this age and that we actually support -- even encourage this behavior; and
  • a demonstration of just a sliver of the joy Cassandra gets from jumping in puddles and being all-around-wet.
    video

P.S. The loud hissing sound in the background is from crickets. Cassandra is saying "My bottom is wet mama! My bottom is wet!"

1 comment:

Susan said...

Adam thought she was saying "my butt is hurt" after she plopped down hard. I Googled "is it safe for children to play in puddles"? I was surprised that there were no comments about germs in dirty puddle water.